Specifications – LED Directional Lights
- Single-chip warm white (2700º K) LED source combined with premium optics for superior beam quality. Estimated life (L70): 42300 hrs.
- Choice of (5) easy-to-replace optics including extremely narrow (13º), narrow (24º), medium (40º) (comes with fixture), wide (64º), and assymetric (15º x 39º).
- 20-step light level control with hand-held remote (CDIMMER) that can be connected to the fixture or extended to a remote location. LED indicators display light level.
- LED driver accepts 10 to 24 volts AC or DC, is fully encapsulated and thermally bonded to body, features thermal foldback to protect from extreme ambiant temperatures, is filtered to prevent EMI interference, and is protected from surges and spikes.
- Sturdy copper shroud with adjustable, reversible (straight or angled) glare shield for superior glare control (optional).
- Solid bronze knuckle, base, and bracket can be adjusted to any angle and moutned to tree with one hand.
Shroud, base, and bracket fully extended: 10″ long x 2.25″ wide
LED Light Source: (1) Cree LED Est. Life (L70) 42,300 hrs., 2700º K, 82 CRI
Input Voltage: 10 to 24 V, AC or DC
Power: 4.9 W, 0.7 pf, 7.0 VA
Lumen Output: 299 lm (LED), 211 lm (luminaire with 40″ Optics)