CAST LED Perimeter Wall Pack Light
New Low-Cost Energy-Efficient Approach to Wall or Post-Mounted Lighting
The Second Entry in the Award-Winning Perimeter Light Series
“The combination of low-wattage LED’s and extremely wide voltage range allow long chains of Wall Packs to illuminate building and path perimeters.”
A low-voltage security lighting system comprised of rugged LED luminaires and a reliable power supply. Mounted on walls or posts (with or without junction boxes), these lights are simple and quick to install, and consume a fraction of the energy of traditional security lighting. These luminaires have numerous applications for a variety of end users in both permanent and temporary installations.
- Commercial, Municipal, and Residential Properties to illuminate building perimeters or pathways
- Decks and docks
- Railings and stairwells
- Public Parks
- Rapid return-on-investment – can replace high-wattage wall pack lights
- Provides no-glare lighting for security cameras and guards
- Each fixture can be mounted to a standard junction box or directly on a wall or post.
- Outdoor White Cree LED’s with a predicted life of 60,500 hours (10 years).
- All components protected from dust and moisture – impervious to physical damage. Unbreakable cast metal construction.
- Low-voltage eliminates risk of electric shock.
- Extremely wide input voltage range – from 12 to 24 volts.
- A single 24v wire-run powers 17 lights to illuminate 500 ft. of wall or pathway for less than $100 per year energy cost.
- Dark-sky compliant – full-cutoff fixture does not contribute to light pollution and light trespass.
Other CAST Perimeter Lighting System™ Components
- CAST Perimeter Lighting Transformer (300VA) (CPT300)
This 24-volt, 300VA(W) transformer, is a robust stainless steel single tap transformer of sufficient capacity to power 17 Perimeter Lights to illuminate a 500 ft. section of fence.
- CAST Perimeter Lighting Transformer (600VA) (CPT600)
This 24-volt, 600VA(W) transformer, is a robust stainless steel single tap transformer of sufficient capacity to power 17 Perimeter Lights to illuminate a 500 ft. section of fence.
- CAST No-Ox™ Tin-Coated Marine-Grade Wire
Available in a variety of gauges and lengths, this wire is highly corrosion-resistant with a 25-year warranty.